Passport Services

Just Passports

First Time/New Passport for Applicants Age 16 and Over

  • You are applying for your first U.S. passport; OR
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; OR
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago; OR
  • Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.

Second Limited Passport

  • Can submit your most recent U.S. passport; AND
  • Were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport was issued; AND
  • Were issued your most recent U.S. passport less than 8 years ago; AND
  • Are using the same name on your most recent passport; AND
  • Can show a valid reason for needing a second limited passport.
Just Passports
Just Passports

Passport Renewal for Applicants Age 16 and Over

  • Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application; AND
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older; AND
  • Was issued within the last 15 years; AND
  • Was issued in your current name more than one year ago and you can legally document your name change.

Replace a Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport

  • Have had a passport, but was lost or stolen; OR
  • Have a passport, but it is now damaged or mutilated

Name Change on Existing Passport

  • Your existing passport is not damaged or mutilated; AND
  • Can provide the original document reflecting the name change

Passport for Minors Age 15 and Under

  • Applying for a first time U.S. passport for a minor the age 15 or under; OR
  • Renewing a U.S. passport for a minor the age 15 or under

Note: Just Passports is a private rush passport and visa expediting company, we are NOT the U.S. Department of State. If you use our rush service, there is a rush service fee over and above the government fee, plus a return shipping fee. Just Passports can process a rush passport request as fast as 4-7 business days or if you are not in a hurry you can always visit:

Just Passports

Visa Services

Just Passports has over 25 years of experience in helping U.S. Passports holders obtain rush travel visas. A travel visa is going to be required to enter some countries and will be required above and beyond than just having a U.S. Passport. Click on the country below for detailed instructions on what you will be required to have to obtain a business or tourist class travel visa.

Just Passports can simplify this frustrating, complicated, and time-consuming procedure efficiently and professionally. We, at Just Passports, will hand-carry your documentation to the U.S. Passport Office or in the case of travel visas, to the necessary Consulate or Embassy.

Every country has different rules, regulations, and requirements. For more information, please fill out our Visa Information Request Form below.

Just Passports

Fill in the form below

MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Just Passports

Document Services

For the following, visit our sister company at

  • Apostille/Authentications issued by the state department in Washington, DC
  • Legalizations

Every state will have different time frames and prices